Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2006 17:20:12 +1000
Dave wrote:
><<I recently started receiving pop-ups...>>

You could try running Spybot in its active mode, which it calls for some
weird reason "Teatimer".

I don't personally, as I found it was a bit of a pain and rather too
intrusive, especially when installing new software.  Might help, though I
never found it very effective.  You can do this through its "Immunize"
button, or you can do it manually by placing a shortcut to its Teatimer.exe
in your startup folder.

Both AdAware and A-Squared also have active protection modes, but only in
their paid versions.  Ewido might be more effective, but again you have to
pay for its active protection.

Don Penlington

 From the Beach at Surfers Paradise in sunny Queensland.
Computer tutorials, local scenery,  and other things at my website:
http://users.tpg.com.au/deepend/index1.html

                       http://freepctech.com/rode