Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Darlene Bost <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 1998 11:07:33 -0400
Hi,
I have an individual workbook set up for each of our locations (5) to be
used as a timesheet.  Every time sheet has the same categories to log time
into.  We are trying to see how much time is spent on "proactive work" as
opposed to "reactive work", we are not trying to account for every minute a
person is at work though.  Every employee for each location has their own
sheet.  At the end of the workbook is a sheet title "everyone" which
tallies time for the location for the month.  I now need to develop a
workbook that will automatically tally the monthly numbers from each
location into one workbook.  I opened all the workbooks, selected the cells
from each one for totals and it comes up with #VALUE.  As I'm not an Excel
guru, can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Regards,

Darlene