Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Laurie Hand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 2009 17:01:16 -0500
Hi, all.

I was running my (not quite) weekly scan using Spybot Search and Destroy
today, and it picked up Virtumonde.dll in the system32 file of my XP
computer.  I haven't noticed any pop-ups,which seem to be a symptom of the
virus/trojan being active, but I want to get rid of the nasty thing if in
fact it is there.

Spybot said it got rid of it for me (Fix Selected Problems) but then I did a
second scan, and it found it again.

Can anybody help me figure out if this is a false positive from my
anti-virus program or such, or tell me how to get it gone?  I can run the
scan again to find the exact location, if I can simply delete it, but I have
a feeling it isn't as simple as that.

I'm counting on you folks!

Laurie Hand

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!