Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 16:27:43 -0700
[Do not respond to ADMIN posts using the mailing list -
contact Bob Wright directly at:  [log in to unmask]]

Hi everyone,

Just to update everyone on our January 6th drawing for a
Micro2000 Y2K Centurian Roll-Over card, the winner is:
     Kevin Gram<[log in to unmask]>

Micro2000 was so pleased with the turn out for our drawing,
(nearly 3,000 entries), they are sending us FIVE (5) more cards
for our contest.  We will be holding a drawing every week,
beginning in January, for one of these Y2K cards. Nothing to
buy...  your entries will only be seen by myself and Drew Dunn.

If you have already entered, no need to enter again.
If you have not entered as of yet, we are still taking entries.

Visit our Promotions page:  http://nospin.com/promotions/
to enter.

If you decide to buy one of these cards, Mircro2000 decided
that if you mention The NOSPIN Group when ordering directly
from them, the shipping is FREE.
    http://www.micro2000.com/centurion2.htm

One last point.  We are not receiving any financial reward from
Micro2000 or are we in any way profiting in this matter.
We are just doing this as a bonus to our loyal users...  we just like
to give stuff away.

Thanks for making The NOSPIN Group such a great success...

     Bob Wright
The NOSPIN Group

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html