Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
HARDIKAR <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 19:57:16 +0300
Problem:
I am unable play some of the DOS base games on my computer.  The game loads
but on the first stoke of key booard the screen will become black. To
restart I have to use three key salute (Ctrl+Alt+Del). My autoexec.bat
config.sys files have only mouse driver installed. I can not see any other
thing in these files.

The first remedy I guess is need of more Conventional memory? I need help
from some one on the list who could suggest how to get more conventional
Memory. Also, is there some thing else which need to be done to get the game
running.

My system
Win 95.000.1111.; 32 mb RAM; 16 BIT OPTI FULL DUPLEX SOUND CARD; 8 MB VRAM
DIAMOND STEALTH 64 VIDEO 3000
Old version of DOS NOT installed
The present distribution of first 640 KB MEMORY BLOCK is as follows (USING
C:\MEM/C/P)

1.When I use F8 key  while booting and select command prompt only

MSDOS -  35K
HIMEM - 1K
IFSHLP -3
SERVER - 3
DBLSPACE - 107
COMMAND - 7K
MOUSE - 15
FREE - 471

2.  When I select MS-DOS Promt from START / PROGRAM / MS-DOS PROMPT  after
window has booted

MSDOS -  34K
HIMEM - 1K
IFSHLP -3
SERVER - 1
WIN - 4
MOUSE - 15
VMM32 -6
COMMAND - 7
FREE - 569

3. When I use START / SHUT DOWN / RESTART IN MS DOS MODE

EXPANDED MEMORY NOT PRESENT OR NOT USABLE

MSDOS -  142K
HIMEM - 1K
IFSHLP -3
SERVER - 1
WIN - 4
MOUSE - 15
COMMAND - 7K
FREE - 471

 I am  willing to share any additional information that may be needed.

Aanant Hardikar

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org