Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Michael A. Wosnick" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 21:32:33 -0500
William,

Thanks for the link. I had already discovered this link and had visited
there. I found Quicken's approach to be, frankly, surprisingly complex and
unacceptable. It appears that Intuit just does not want my money as much as
Microsoft does. To go through what Quicken tells me I have to go through
just for the privilege of using their program is frankly a very, very bad
marketing ploy. I will not play that game. If they want me to convert, they
will have to make it a lot easier than that. Especially since Money does all
I need it to do, and there is no compelling reason to switch. Intuit could
have enticed me a lot better than that.

I have already deleted the program and am exploring how to get my money back
(as I go back to "Money", pun intended).

Thanks again.

Michael