Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"James W. Cooley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2007 00:21:15 -0500
Date:  Nov. 17, 2007  00:05
Subject: repair damage done by foldershare
From Jim Cooley  [log in to unmask]

I downloaded a program named foldershare just to see if it would help me
keeping my 3   networked computers in sync.   The desktop machines are used
as backups for the laptop which is often taken away and used in other
locations.  Foldershare went through all 3 computers, finding files that are
the same, and replaced all but one with a placeholder. This defeats my
purpose in having duplicate files.  There is no uninstall, their web site is
down, and if I  get no help I will have to copy the good folders back where
they belong.  Any good ideas?

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>