Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Richard Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jul 2009 11:41:37 -0400
From: "Robert Citkowitz"
Rick said: >>pick one your friends will recognize, but the spammers
>>will not find, or can re-construct from scratch.
>>Add 7 or 8 RANDOM digits after it. (Always works for me.)

>I've gotten much spam that was also sent to many computer-generated addresses 1digit/letter from mine.
>Rob

I've made special "odd" addresses in my ISP's  " free extra email addresses section"
and then NEVER used them ANYWHERE, on purpose as a test.
They were STILL flooded with SPAM. <????>

Normally my "new address" did not appear, so Spammers have a way
to blast a "major distribution" through the ISP somehow.

Beats me. I ditched (ignore) all my ISP addresses.

Rick Glazier