Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kelly Younger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 10:37:09 -0600
Charlie wrote:

> Thanks.  I went to that site.  However, it does not address IE5.x in
> the fixes and I think that is where the problem lies.
> http://www.microsoft.com is one of the sites that delivers a 404
> message!  I have tried to find a way to delete IE5 and go back to 4
> and it will not let me.
>
> I have played with all the connection settings, automatic, manual, you
> name it and nothing seems to alter the results.  I feel that MS must
> have altered something as it also affected NN.  All I want to do is
> get into sites with out a 404 as my neighbor can!

If your neighbor can get to the site, it must be system specific. I can
get to http://www.microsoft.com with no problems. If, by "NN", you mean,
Netscape Navigator, try this, go to C|Windows and look for a folder
named Hosts (not Hosts.sam). If found, rename to Hosts.bak.
--
Kelly Younger

                         http://nospin.com/rode