Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 01:47:05 -0600
George&Mary,

This has worked for me in all versions of Internet Explorer for Windows 9x
and XP. After IE opens in the small window, right-click a URL and choose
"Open In New Window." Now go to the first window you opened and close it
(don't forget this step, or it won't work). Go back to the newly opened
window and drag it to the size you want (maximized), but DON'T use the
Maximize button. Close the browser window. From now on, when you open a new
window, it should open to this size. There's also a registry fix and a
couple other methods, but this one will work.

For Outlook Express, right-click the shortcut icon in the Quick Launch bar
and select "Properties". Click on the General tab and uncheck the
"Read-only" attribute. Go back to the Shortcut tab and in the drop down menu
by "Run:" select "Maximized". Click "Apply" and "OK".

Sven Swanson, Sr.

Date:    Mon, 25 Feb 2002 08:16:21 -0700
From:    George&Mary Skokan <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Internet Explorer 6 window size

I have been trying to get IE 6 to open new windows and the windows from OE6
links in the maximized state while using XP.  I use IE6 in Win2000, which
was upgraded from 5.x, and it does it automatically.  I have tried some of
the suggestions from the list, but no luck so far.  Some methods tried are
moving half size window to upper left, dragging the lower right to fill the
screen and then closing. I have tried this method with various combinations
of ctrl, alt, shift.  I have also tried different key combinations while
clicking the maximize icon.  The only mention on MS site is to open in full
screen, and I don't want to do that.  I have also tried maximizing and
closing more than 10 times.  All attempts to get this thing to open
maximized have been tried with fingers crossed and without, chanting weird
sayings, and without, but to no avail.   Anybody know a registry tweak or
method that works?
George&Mary Skokan  [log in to unmask]

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml