Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
RICHARD TAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 1998 09:34:51 +0800
Karl wrote:
Dear David Jonathan Justman,
    IE 4.0 came out in November 1997 with a completely different look and
feel AND better features than 3.02.  Those who know even say that IE 4.0
incorporates many features of Windows 98.  I suggest you forget 3.02 and
download 4.0.

David:  I agree.  After migrating to IE4.X, many of the annoyances of Win95
and IE3.02 disappeared.  If you plan of doing the same, opt for ordering the
CD from Microsoft.  It'll not only save you many hours of download from
their site but also allow you to have a CD at hand in case you need to do a
re-install.  Make sure you get the 4.01 version as its a more stable version
than the initial release they rushed out.  IE4.01 has less bugs, tighter
coding, more stability.

In any case, don't forget Windows98 is just around the corner.  I've been
using Win98 for a while and the IE4 integration with the OS is very stable
and, for a change, works as well as Microsoft has touted.  The enhancements
in Windows 98 is more than just cosmetic and the browser integration.  It's
actually more stable, more forgiving to mistakes, faster in execution than
Win95 including version A & OSR2, and more importantly, has the many
integrated system features that actually allow more intuitive
troubleshooting instead of the shoot-in-the-dark approach in Win95.

And for your purposes, Win98 has the latest version of IE4.01, without hours
of downloads!!  Hope this helps.

Richard Tan