Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2013 12:05:28 -0500
Actually,  any Dell disk that's the same  OS version can be used to
install the OS. I have many of these and have reinstalled many Dells.
If you can find one with the same version, it will work on our
friend's computer.

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 2:18 AM, V Vishwanathan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> well... not really.Each xp disc is specific to the KEY printed on the machine(or the win book) along with which the xp disc came.
>
> So in your case your xp disc KEY is specific to the key printed on YOUR MACHINE and not on the other machine
>
> Therefore you will have to get his xp disc to get going .
>
> There are ways to get around but they are ILLEGAL and not recommended.
>
> sorry....
>
> venkat

          PSOFT maintains hundreds of useful files for download
                     visit our download web page at:
                http://freepctech.com/index.php/downloads