Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim McKnew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 16:03:18 -0700
Sixto -
You can "Disable Scandisk after bad shutdown" from the advanced
tab in the System Configuration Utility.  Yuo can disable the
fast shutdown, often the cause of a failure to shut down
completely, by following the instructions at:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q187/6/07.asp

Hope this helps,                                        :}      Jim
------
Subject: [PCSOFT] Win98 won't shutdown!
Hi,
I have Win98 in my system.  Everytime I install a new
application, it asks me to
exit all windows programs running.  So  I hit  ctrl + alt + del
to  'end task' all the
application running in the background EXCEPT  explorer and
systray, then I proceed
back on installing the new software.  However, after the
installation is finished, it would ask me to re-start the system
(which I normally do even with Win95).And when  all the displays
are gone the screen would give me a prompt 'Windows 98 is
shutting down'
and it will stay there forever.  No actions ever taking place.  I
guess I've waited long enough to see something happens.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>