Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 18:11:44 -0800
I don't really recall exactly, but I seem to remember that one does not want
to use any disk tools other than Iomega tools on Zip and Jaz disks. Sorry
but I remember reading that somewhere on the Iomega site, but I don't know
where.  I had a Jaz at one time but the drive croaked, out of warranty, just
about the time my Zip started with the click of death. Zip was replaced by
Iomega, Jaz was not. I did however get a new disk to try, but it was the
drive it's self. Any body want to buy a Jaz disk cheap? Needless to say all
of the above left a somewhat foul taste with their products.

Brad Loomis
Los Angeles, CA