Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
At Neethling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 10:31:22 +0200
I aggree with the answer given by Ivy Davis with regard to using the
following:
   1. hold down either Alt key then - (on the numeric keypad only!!!)
   2. type: 0128
The other point to keep in mind is to use the correct font.  I had a
quick look at the fonts on my computer, and found the following fonts
that will give the Euro sign:
     Arial (both the normal and the Black versions)
     Courier New
     Georgia
     Lucida Console
     MS Sans Seriff (one for Miscorsoft here! <g>)
and  Tahoma

Hope thie helps

At Neethling
Cape Town

> Hi listers!
> Since I am living in Europe and will have to cope with the Euro money
next
> year I will need the Euro sign in my letters and mails then as well (this
> text-only mail does not show it either). No problem with the keyboard
> but then the one font I am using regularly does not include this sign.
Does
> anybody have an idea how it is possible to make this font show the sign
> as well - or will it be necessary to wait/hope for a new issue of this
font
> (the name is Monogram I am not even sure any more where from I got it,
> if it is Microsoft or not) or will I just have to forget it and look for
> similar nice one if I don't want to go and change the actually appearing
> dot or rectangle into a different font which does show it???
> TIA
> Heidi Schröder

except where the sender specifically states them to be those of Sanlam, to
whom no liability shall attach whatsoever.