Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2008 10:55:49 -0800
Without getting into a discussion on the merits of various programs (I
use the same as Christopher except Ilsystem), I also use a router as an
incoming hardware firewall. I have yet to find a user friendly outbound
firewall and I've tried a lot of different recommendations from this and
other forums. I also routinely clean out Temporary, History and MRU
files using EasyCleaner. However, I do not clean out all Cookies.

I have found that, as to my uses, Cookies can be classified as "Good",
"Neutral", and "Not Good". Since I am a one finger typer, the "Good" are
those cookies from trustworthy sites, such as  Earthlink and Amazon,
which save me from re-entering information each time I go to them. The
"Neutral" are those cookies that just tell a site that I have been there
before without passing on any personal information. The "Not Good" are
all others (rather broad stroke but it is my computer). Therefor, I am
somewhat selective in the cookies I delete.

I am NOT saying that Christopher's approach is wrong. Just that there
are other options. Also, there are computer access and level of security
considerations as well. My use is in the home without any "secrete" type
of information being handled.

Tom Mayer

christopher Charles wrote: (Excerpt)
> I believe that as much as 90% of spyware live in the cookies and temporary Interent files.  Therefore, in addition to installing adaware SE 2007, spybot 1.5 and spyware blaster 3.5.1, I configure Ilsystem wiper to delete temp files, cookies and history files everytime the user logs off, shuts down or restarts the PC.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml