Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2004 22:50:02 -0700
Donna,

You can redo the Zonealarm setup. Read all of the instructions, understand
and follow them fastidiously. You want to set the permissions to pop up so
you can select whether to let a program access the Internet or not. The
basic setup will work fine. Just be sure to allow access for programs you
are familiar with or the Internet may not work right for you. Block any
program permission popups that you are not familiar with. If that causes
something that you need not to work, you can always allow access in the
"Program Control," "Programs" access permissions section.

Good Luck,

J. Dent