Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
alan smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 13:26:20 -0400
Thank you for the reply. I have 2 computers running 2K and I had it in this one before my last crash. All worked OK until now. I have the program on a floppy with the note to put it in WINNT system 32. It is in there and even opening it in Winnt, I still get that message.I even uninstalled and re-installed it, and still that message.

Venkat Viswanathan <[log in to unmask]> wrote: alan smith writes (clipped)

<<<< I recently installed it in my main
computer.
After I go - Start> run>type msconfig> OK and a little window comes up - -

"MSCONFIG.EXE has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will
need to restart the program. An error log is being created."

I can not use it on my main computer. Does anyone have an idea what is wrong??
Thank you for your help,  AL SMITH >>.

Hi,

I may be wrong but still....

I think that the route you are taking (start/run/msconfig)to access is not working because "msconfig" is  not available in win 2000 UNLIKE 98/XP from which os(s) you can access this application by the above route.

when you say "I recently installed it in my main  computer." i am not sure whether you have put it in the windows/winnt/system32 folder or just have the application file in your HDD.

assuming the latter try creating a shortcut of the folder containing "msconfig"
on to your desktop and double click on it and see if it works.

my 2 cents worth and good luck----Venkat

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml