Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 15:16:58 -0800
Willie,

You need to remove all references to IE 6 from your computer. Using an
"uninstall" routine will not do this. This means that you need to edit your
registry. Editing a registry is not for beginners as you can damage the
operation of your computer. Find someone that is experienced and have IE 6
fully cleaned off your system, then you can reinstall 5.5 properly.

If you feel that you can edit the registry then use a registry editing
program like regedit (a dos type program that is in Windows or any free
type that you can find on the Internet searching with Google or some other
search engine.) There are registry editing functions in Norton Systemworks
and V-Com's Fix It as well as other system managers.

J. Dent

At 12:31 PM 3/15/2004, you wrote:
>From: William Patton
>Date: March 15, 2004
>Subject: IE5.5 setup
>
>Hello,  I am running Win98ME and IE 5.5.  I am having problems with IE.  For
>example, in my other post I state that autocomplete will no longer work.  I
>had recently installed IE 6.0SP!, but did not care for it and went into
>"add/remove programs" and elected to return to my 5.5 version.  Now things
>are worse and so I was going into add/ remove to "rebuild" IE5.5, but IE is
>no longer listed there.  I then attempted to reinstall version 5.5 from the
>complete setup files that I retained on my computer.  Setup would not work
>stating that I have a newer version on my computer.  It still thinks I have
>v6.0, but going to IE, about, I clearly have v5.5.  Please advise on how to
>proceed.  I only want v5.5.  Thank you, William Patton
>
>              PCSOFT maintains many useful files for download

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml