Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jeffrey Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 13:17:12 -0600
It's been awhile and I've seen a few suggestions to enable View as Web
Page, but apparently there's more to this than that.

A friend of mine has this same problem and would like to get his preview
function back for image files, just as you've requested. Were you ever
able to get this to work again? Has anyone gotten this to work? My
friend tried the View as Web Page option, but it didn't do the trick.
Any help will be appreciated.

Jeff Delzer

Alex Polenov wrote:

> Hello!
>
> One of many new features in Win98 is a preview of graphic and other files.
> Ones I click on file I can view it in the left side of explorer. In one day it
> disappear. I don't know what's happen and want to restore it. Can you help me?
>
> best wishes,
> Alex.
>
>              PCSOFT maintains many useful files for download
>               on our web site - visit our download page at:
>                      http://nospin.com/pc/files.html

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]