Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bill McKinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 13:16:48 -0400
I have IE5.5, Win98, P120. When I boot up, the Internet connection does not work.  When I go to Tools, Internet Options,Connections, the button by "never dial a connection" is checked. I then check the button ," Always dial my default connection", which is MSN. I click apply , OK.  On reboot the Tools, Internet Options,Connections, the button by "never dial a connection' is again checked.  It worked for two years. The only thing that I know that was different, there was a file , I think pav.sig that had a virus. Norton couldn't repair it & was deleted. If that is the problem, how do I recover that file?
Thanks, Bill