Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Susan Blodgett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 2003 15:39:47 -0400
Hello!

I had a computer built for me this summer. The man who built if for me put
the old hard drive in the new computer, created a folder on my desktop,
copied the files that I wanted from the old hard drive into that new folder,
then removed the old hard drive. I also reinstalled Microsoft Office on the
new computer. Now whenever I open a Word file, I get the message " This
document is being used by Susan Blodgett. Do you want to make a copy?"
Whenever I open an Excel file, I get the message "A document with the same
name is already open. You cannot open two documents with the same name, even
if the documents are in different folders. To open the second document
either close the docuemnt that's currently open, or rename one of the
documents." Each time I get one of these messages, I hit cancel, and my
document opens just fine. Is there a way to eliminate these messages? I
don't mind if it is a tedious solution involving doing something to each
file. I just want to get rid of these messages. I have Windows XP and
Microsoft Office 97. I noticed that Windows on the new computer is
registered under Susan B., Windows on the old computer and Microsoft Office
are registered under Susan Blodgett.

Also, every single time I turn my printer on, it prints about a half a dozen
small smiley faces on a sheet of paper. I have an old HP Deskjet 694C. I
didn't have this problem until I got the new computer.

I really appreciate your help with this! Thank you!!

Sincerely,
Susan Blodgett

                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>