Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2006 13:20:18 EDT
Does anyone know of problems installing/using the new free upgrade of Real
Player?
Also, any interaction problems with Media Player and Dell/Musicmatch  (both
of which I now
use)?

Rob
---------------------Rob...  I have Real Player installed on here since I am
on AOL, but I never use  it.  I use Windows Media.... and I like it.  When I
bought this  computer there was a  Music Match that came with it installed, but
it put  cookies or something on here I didn't want to use it cause of that..
So I  uninstalled it.  One is just about as good as the next and since I have
 XP... the Media player a good player.  Harriet

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml