Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 1 May 2004 11:45:14 -0500
Hi Steven,

Removing the branding requires that you edit the registry. If you don't feel
comfortable doing this it's best to leave it be or have someone do it for
you. Make sure you backup the Registry before making any changes. Go to
Start \ Run, type in "regedit", sans quotes, and press "Enter". In Regedit,
select "My Computer" then go to File \ Export... and save in My Documents.
Then navigate to this key:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Identities \ {Your ID numbers}\ Software \ Microsoft \
Outlook Express \ 5.0

In the right-hand pane, right-click on the value "WindowTitle" and then
click Delete. Or click on Modify and enter the title of your choice.

To remove the branding from IE, navigate to the following key:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Internet Explorer \ Main

In the right-hand pane, right-click on the value "Window Title" and then
click Delete. Or click on Modify and enter the title of your choice. If the
value Window Title does not appear, check under this key instead:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ Microsoft \ Internet Explorer \ Main.

To remove the custom logo from IE, navigate to the following key:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Internet Explorer \ Toolbar

In the right-hand pane, right-click on BrandBitmap and click Delete, then do
the same for SmBrandBitmap. If those values do not exist, check under this
key instead:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ Microsoft \ Internet Explorer \ Toolbar.

Sven Swanson, Sr.