Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim McKnew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 May 1999 10:16:17 -0700
I probably answered too quick on this one, or at least without
thinking it through.  I was thinking of the situation (which i
have had) where trying to launch a browser from within an
application (ie Outlook, by clicking on a hyperlink) launches the
wrong browser).  In a case like this, changing the program that
is associated with opening the file type would solve the problem.
Of course, now that I think about it, if Alex had Win98
installed, he would have had IE installed also.  In any case,
this might be a case where the simplest solution, re-installing
Netscape, might turn out to be the best.
Next time I'll slow down enogh to think it through all the way.

                                                                        :}      Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Meagher [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Saturday, May 08, 1999 9:35 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Re: [PCSOFT] Netscape

Jim,

I have used this technique to set the default program used to
open a DATA
file, but I have not seen this method of setting the default web
browser
which OTHER APPLICATIONS will call.

It appears that you stopped your instructions in "mid-stream".
Could you post another message and list the rest of the steps for
us?