Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
A&C Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 09:08:53 -0800
Linda,

With an older computer, the error you are getting can also be caused by heat build-up in the case.
If you haven't done so already, you might want to have your computer cleaned. Most shops will do
this for a fair price if you're not comfortable opening your computer. However, if you attempt this
yourself, I would strongly recommend unplugging the power cord(s), and using a static strap to
ground yourself to the case - static electricity can be hazardous to many internal components -
especially hard drives. Some people carefully vacuum the dusty components, but a can of compressed
air can also do a nice cleaning job. Best of luck.

Alan Thompson