Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 10:04:32 -0500
Without the name of the program, or the extension of the files it is
creating, the following is a "generalized guess".
Take a file it creates and open it in a good word processor.
Notepad "might" even be good enough.
When I create files like that on my computer, they "generally" contain
some binary formatting --- and some text editors do not allow you to see
the "entire" file.  I use an old 16bit communication editor to "inspect"
(and properly print) files of this type.     Rick Glazier
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dovid Teitelbaum" <[log in to unmask]>
PCSOFT Digest - 10 Dec 1999 to 11 Dec 1999 (#1999-342)Some programs have an option called "print to file". what it does is creates a
file on my computer. but my computer doesn't recognize it, and i can't do much with the file. Any help?

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html