Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Douglas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 16:01:52 -0400
Hi All:
After a slight (that's a laugh )crash of my hard-drive. Installed all the
previous progams and toward the last of the installations I installed my
old copy of Corel4. I don't use it too much anymore and a limited budget
prevented me from having upgraded over the years (this is my toy, not work
related), but I find it easy to arrange items on the page with it; so I've
kept it all these years.
Now when I click on the icons to open any of the programs (draw,
paint,chart, etc.) I receive a message "One of the library files needed to
run this program is damaged. To repair the damage, reinstall the program."
That doesn't solve the problem.
To check the condition of the original installation CD, I took an old
hard-drive and just installed windows98 on it. On that drive, the program
works fine. Anyone have any ideas?

Also while installing the old data files, I ran across a file with .epd
extention. I think it was from one of the old programs I disposed of,
namely "Express Publisher for Windows". This is a special obituary that I
wanted very much to save. If anyone out there has that program and could
tell me where to contact the developer, I would appreciate it. Or better
yet, if someone could take this file and convert it to Word97 or Works for
windows, I would also appreciate that.
TIA
Robert Douglas

                         http://nospin.com/rode