Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 18:29:25 -0700
Angie,

I assume that your computer and monitor are on and you are in some windows
type program when you have this problem.

In Word or Wordpad and some other programs it is possible to have the color
white accidently selected which might give you white on white characters
which would appear invisible.  Select a different color than white and your
problem should go away.  If this is not the problem then please state the
program that this is happening in so someone can properly respond.

Good luck with this problem.

J. Dent

At 10:29 AM 9/8/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>I NEED HELP AND I HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME.
>I HAVE WINDOWS 98,THE PROBLEM I'M HAVING IS WHEN I TYPE I CAN'T SEE WHAT I
>AM TYPING,SO I'M GUESSING AND HOPING MY LETTERING IS RIGHT .DO YOU HAVE ANY
>SUGGESTIONS?
>                           ANGIE
>
>              PCSOFT maintains many useful files for download

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml