Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 May 2009 16:39:49 -0700
I have used FireFox for a long time and like it. However, I recently had to
install it again on my 32-bit Windows 7 RC and found that it did a good job
of messing up my registry entries. For some reason it takes over the
"htmlfile" type (.htm & .html) and breaks the right-click context menu
display. I have FrontPage as my HTML editor (sorry but I find it useful) and
FireFox removed the "edit" option from the context menu. To fix my problem,
I had to do a system restore to an earlier point (before FireFox) -
incidentally, Windows 7 does a great job of system restore.

Wanting to fix the situation rather than rolling back, I did a lot of
investigation in the registry, but could not undo the damage done by
FireFox. Before I do further registry comparisons of before and after, does
anyone on the list have information on what exact changes FireFox does?

Thank you,

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!