Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 May 2009 13:30:32 -0400
Hi Anna,

You are absolutely right in what you said.You should be able to open any
links,whether they be internal,external, from a text file or desktop or an application.
And it does work according to your settings - Open link in new tab or open link in
new window.For me external links opened as set- new tab or new window.
I just did a fresh install of Firefox v3.0.1.0 -as available from
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/upgrade.html
Eg - links in a text file as opened with eg EditPad Lite or MetaPad ,will open in
Firefox without any problems.(Above programs show the links as "active ",unlike
NotePad - so you just click them and off you go ;)  )
Provided of course that FF is set as Default browser.

There are some exceptions sometimes - my previous post alluded to that.
Maybe a fresh install might correct the corruption?
Save your profile and Bookmarks etc  before you re-install.

Peter E.

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Firefox not opening 2nd window
From: Computer9f <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: 19-May-2009 6:22:48 PM

Right!  That is the problem.  All Firefox tabs and windows have to be closed before I
can use an external, saved link to open a new Firefox window (or tab).

It is not suppose to work this way - I should be able (as I used to) to open multiple
unrelated tabs and windows at once - and I can, but the external links do not work -
I have to jump through hoops to get another Firefox window (or tab) open from a
desktop link or from a saved link in one of my folders.

Are you saying you have the same problem?  That you have to close down all your
Firefox windows/tabs to get your external links to work?

AnnaSummers