Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Eugene Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2013 22:56:52 -0400
PC Lenovo Thinkstation S10 (model 6423-cto).

PC working fine 4 years, now win 7 64 sp1 doesn't boot.  Setup boot sequence does not see the hdd.

error message:"PXE(preboot execution environment)- E53 no boot file name received"

Used win 7 OS disk to check for errors, no help, but pc will boot with the OS CD running by selecting no at "boot from CD?".

Device manager shows hdd ok with no tags.

I appreciate any ideas, Thanks in advance
Eugene Johnson

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com