Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 May 2005 00:25:18 -0700
  "Resources" are runtime elements within the OS on behalf of programs.  In
the 95/98/ME line of OSes, there is a fixed pool of memory for this prupose,
shared amongst all programs in the system, and the OS relies on every
program to correctly manage its use of that space.
  Some (buggy) programs load up resources and don't properly release them
when they no longer need them.  That can also happen when a program crashes
without cleanly shutting down.  This is known as a "resource leak"; the pool
of memory available for resources gets used up and you start getting the
error messages you describe.

  Generally, resource leakage should be reset when Windows is restarted....

  But you say you reinstalled Word, and so I assume you've rebooted at least
once.  So if you are still getting this error, it's not because of a one-
time crash.  So maybe there is something running in the background --
perhaps some trojan, spyware, or virus -- which is using up all of your
resources.

David Gillett