Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Richard Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2008 19:04:26 -0400
Vista has some funny ideas about what you can do
in anything it considers a special folder.

Here is an example.
Open Notepad by typing notepad in the search box above
the new "Start Button".
Type some text in the body of the file.
Do a "save as" test.txt AND direct it to the root directory
of the "C" drive.
It may or may not save depending on your settings.
If User Account Controls are "on", it will not save.
If "off" it will...

It might be some sort of "conflict" with your setting like that.
I'd leave UAC on by the way.......

                                          Rick Glazier

----- Original Message -----
From: "Barbara Klugo"
All I am trying to do is change the default "E" shortcut icon when you send a shortcut to the desktop for a webpage.  As I said
before I am running Vista Home Premium on an HP Notebook. I have a friend who owns a dell running the same operating system and I
can change the icon just fine.  Does anyone who may own a HP Notebook have the same problem?

                       http://freepctech.com/rode