Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2004 19:46:39 +1000
Carol writes:

<<...strip about a quarter inch wide vertically on the screen where the
pixels were
 >disturbed.>>

Probably the system is out of memory.  Usual cause of that is having too
many progs running in the background, or even just one prog which might be
a resource hog. Close everything you're not currently working on. Most
people have too much running automatically at startup, then wonder why
performance slows or stops.

It's not likely to be a monitor problem.

When asking for help, always state what OS you have, and basic computer
details.  Without that info, we can only generalise or guess.

Don Penlington

 From the Beach at Surfers Paradise in sunny Queensland.
Computer tutorials and other things at my website:
http://users.tpg.com.au/deepend/index1.html

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml