Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Elizabeth Boston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 15:55:07 -0400
Linda,
        I have been working on saving some of my e-mails as text files,
since my e-mail file is over 20mb.
        I can save each e-mail as a text file by highlighting the e-mail
I want to save, and clicking on "File" => "Save As".
        This will save each e-mail as a separate text file, with the
default filename being the subject of the e-mail.
        This isn't exactly what you were looking for, but would be
faster than copy and pasting into wordpad.... figure out the
keyboard shortcuts for the operation, and it will go even faster.
        Go to the first e-mail you want to save, type Alt, F, and A.
Navigate to the folder you want to save the mail in and press
Enter.
        Now, go to the next mail you want to save, press Alt, F, A, and
enter. Use the keyboard arrow keys to go to the next message and
repeat Alt, F, A, enter.

        Elizabeth Boston

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html