Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Nicolás Curé <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 07:55:32 -0400
Hi

I have a second computer I don’t use much where I had MSN Messenger v3.6
installed, I use it to make phone calls. By accident someone updated my
version of messenger and the new version (4.6) doesn’t work for making phone
calls in my area. Does anyone know where I can redownload the old version?

I’d really appreciate any and all help you guys can give me, since I had
quite a bit of credit in my account and I wouldn’t like to lose it. Thanks
in advance

Nicolas Cure

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml