Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Wayne Sharon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 11:37:39 -0500
When you open the file (think of this as before you open the file) change
the "Files of type" field on the Open screen to "Recover Text from Any
File (*.*)".

This may give you a very large file when you view it in Word. It will
include the template information as well as any and all editing changes
that may have been made on the document.

It may take some grunt work to get your document back in good form, but
this recovery usually works.

Good Luck,

--
Wayne Sharon                   | mailto:[log in to unmask]
UMWA Health & Retirement Funds | mailto:[log in to unmask]

                          http://freepctech.com