Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Date:
Sat, 8 Mar 2008 21:31:04 -0500

that's $2/month > 20 working days/month > 10¢/day for the pleasure and
convenience :)

Peter E

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [PCSOFT] Word to PDF
From: Frederick Navarro <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: 04-Mar-2008 9:19:46 AM

Hello, good day everyone.  I am using a WinXP pro sp2 with 512 MB RAM and
120GB HD.  I am currently exporting all ms-word documents into pdf by
printing it to a PDF writer so that my supervisor could open our reports on
other machines running on different OS and/or those without MS-OFFICE.  Is
there an application wherein I could just right click on the document in
windows explorer and have a shortcut "CONVERT TO PDF" something?  Because
with the other downloadable applications I've checked on,it seems I still
have to open the document and I will have to click on a button to export it
to PDF.  Thanks for your ideas in advance.

Frederick

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>