Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 2010 22:02:09 -0500
Hi Dottie,

It's certainly good that you have Avast (Pro I presume) since you purchased
it,
although you could have used the free version.
One good thing with the Pro version is ,that is has Process virtualization
(Sandbox) ,
which you are seeing evidence of by the red border around your browser.
You can turn this feature off, but it's good to use when you're on the
internet.
For those not familiar with it ,read the manual
http://files.avast.com/files/documentation/quick-start-guide-pro-en-ww.pdf

As an aside, this is very similar to the program I've been recommending
several times http://www.sandboxie.com

If you have some time, read the help file in the Avast program.
It's quite possible that a lot of it will go over your head ,but you may get
a better understanding of the settings.
Having the "Sandbox" of Avast is quite useful ,since you can run several
programs in this mode.
Since most malware comes through email, if not filtered and via the internet
browser, running things in the
sandbox gives you a lot of protection.

While Avast Pro provides you already with : Quote:" Antivirus and
anti-spyware engine.
State of the art scanning engine provides reliable protection against
viruses, spyware and other forms of malicious software."  ,
You could install eg MalwareBytes anti-malware free
http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php  Blue download button!
but I'm afraid you already have enough on your plate figuring out Avast.
In the meantime you're well protected if you run your browser in sandbox
mode.
(please read up on how to empty "sandbox" .)
Of course that's in addition to the AV protection from Avast.

Peter E.