Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Brown, Douglas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 09:56:12 -0500
Scot Wrote:

>I would like to know if it is ok to delete all the files in the temp
>directory. Trying to clean up some files and have over 14 mg of files in
>temp folder.

I would make sure all your applications are closed to be able to
maximize your time when deleting files in your Temp drive.  Most of the
files are left-overs from crashed programs.  I also notice on Windows 95
that some programs (Microsoft Exchange in particular) will write a temp
copy of your e-mail attachment when you go to read it.  Exchange does
not, however, remove it automatically when you are finished.  It assume
this still happens on 98.

The bottom line is, if YOU don't save any files in the Temp directory,
there shouldn't be anything of worth in there.

Also, Windows 95/98 are very protective.  It shouldn't let you delete
anything that it needs at the time.

douglas

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>