Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ann Balboni <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 19:20:01 GMT
On Tue, 23 Feb 1999 23:40:18 -0800, you wrote:

>Do you still  log on to AOL and then access the NET.....in other words is
>it still a front end for the Net or do you log on like a regular ISP and
>then log on to AOL special features ?

You have had other people answer, so I'm just going to throw this
in...you can access AOL via TCP/IP on your own internet service
provider.  The billing plan for AOL is called "Bring Your Own Access",
and by signing onto AOL this way it only costs $9.95 for unlimited AOL
access.  If you are interested and need help setting this up, I can
help you along.

The benefit to this type of plan is you don't use AOL's modems to
access AOL's forums and services.  It's faster, and because you also
have a regular ISP account you can still use all your other winsock
software via the dial-up account.  I've been doing this now for two
years, my ISP costs $18.95 for unlimited access and AOL is $9.95...the
best of both world for my purposes.  Hope this helps!

--
Ann

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html