Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Connie Chisum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Dec 2005 20:48:50 -0600
Go to tools and options...maintanence... store folder.
That will tell you where your email is saved.  If you are using XP you can
copy this to your address line to get to them, then just copy and save them.
To find your addresses they are a wab file. Go to search and search for
*.wab.

Connie Chisum
Technology Coordinator
Jayton-Girard ISD

----- Original Message -----
From: "BettyHouse" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, December 04, 2005 12:44 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Outlook Express

I am going to have my hard drive wiped and reformatted before I load a new
piece of software.  We already know that the new embroidery software won't
load correctly if this is not done - so it seems prudent to just do it and
save us all frustration.  I have a great number of saved e-mails from
several groups that are in my outlook express inbox.  Can someone direct me
as to how I find the location on my hard drive so that I can transfer that
entire file of outlook express onto the external hard drive I have
purchased.  I have moved everything else off my c-drive - and am ready to
go - but transferring these e-mails can get tedious.  I have been using
clipmate - but it is still taking forever.  Someone suggested that I simply
transfer the entire file and that sounds like a good solution  - if I knew
where to locate it.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I am using a
Dell with XP.  Thank you - I learn a great deal each week from your wise
words.  BJ

                       http://freepctech.com/rode

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml