Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 09:19:01 +0200
Help!
This week dial-up networking has stopped working on my PC. Whenever I try to
connect, I get a white box "Rundll32 has caused an illegal operation..". On
clicking close and details... the details are:
RUNDLL32 caused an invalid page fault in
module TAPI.DLL at 0014:0000764d.

If I try dialling from within Outlook it just hangs.

Before this started happening, I got a couple of warnings "the stored
calling card information may be corrupt. Do you want to restore the default
values?" I was able to dial successfully whether I answered y or n to that.

I've deleted all the connections, de-installed and re-installed DUN, to no
effect. I tried reverting to a saved registry, no effect.

The software is win 95 4.00.950 B with IE 5 5.00.2014.0216, Outlook 98
8.5.5104.6. Hardware, Compaq Armada 1592DT Pentium. 3Com Megahertz LAN+56K
modem PC card. (The LAN port is fine.) Everything worked recently and
nothing has changed that I can think of. All the rundll* and tapi* files are
dated 96-12-06 12:12.

Thanks! Joe

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org