Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Andrea & Bill Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 07:33:05 -0800
Greetings all;

    I'm assisting my kid's school with the creation of a web site. To
this point, I have only used Netscape Composer, but the school board
insists the school uses Claris Home Page. I have been unable to insert
several JPG's that were used in the initial creation of the site using
Composer. A search of the Claris web site revealed the probable solution
as stated below.

    It seems that I must change the JPG's to RGB from CYMK. The images
in question are from my digital camera (HP 315) and images from the
board web site. I do not have Adobe Photoshop nor does any piece of
software I have list the capability. I have done several searches on
software sites with no luck.

    Can anyone suggest a solution?

Bill

From Filemaker Web Site:

JPEG Image Cannot be Inserted If The Colors Are Set To CYMK

          ISSUE
           A JPEG image created or saved with CMYK colors cannot be
inserted into an html
           document in Claris HomePage.

           RESOLUTION
           In an image editing software (such as Adobe Photoshop),
change the colors to
           RGB and save the image as a JPEG file.

           EXPLANATION
           Typically this problem will occur when a file is saved from
Adobe PhotoShop and
           the colors have not been changed to RGB. The problem is
exhibited when trying to
           insert the JPEG into a HomePage document. The file can be
selected for insertion
           but nothing shows up in the Claris Homepage document. The
image tags are not
           created and nothing shows in the html code to indicate the
insert was even
           attempted.
--
O Canada! Working together to create a more suitable national anthem!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/ablee

                       http://freepctech.com/rode