Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Sep 1998 19:39:43 -0700
I have now installed SR 2 on three different PCs running  95a 98 NT4 all
running  Office Pro SR1....
The patch was simple to use and worked smoothly. .....no problems to report
what so over.....so the patch is not inherently bad....how well it patches
probably depends on how clean your original install is.

Now if MS could just do as well with 98.....

mark

>I vaguely remember MS having a bad Service Release and they had
>to send out a patch to fix the fix.  Then they REreleased the
>new and improved version of the same Service Release.  It may
>have been another program but I'm almost certain it was Office97.
>
>If so, then that could be the problem, he may have the
>original "bad" fix.
>
>Jim Meagher
>>
>> On Tue, 22 Sep 1998 Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]> wrote
>> >Subject: Re: Installing Office SR2

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**