Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Citkowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2007 12:26:40 -0400
Thanks!
Questions:
> 1.  I would check the Store Folder location on the Maintenance tab to verify that the files are
> where you put them in My Documents.  You want to avoid two storage locations for the .dbx
> files.

My OE has gotten very buggy and I need to replace it. Will a new installation pick up the current folders/contents? And from the My Documents location? I didn't save the name of the original folder fromw which the files were transferred to My Documents.
Could I rename the main folder before uninstalling/reinstalling OE, and then transfer all folders to the newly made folder?

Rob
> 2.  I'm not sure what you mean by "old file structure/contents."  If you mean .dbx file
> extension, yes - your files would retain that.

I meant my current file structure and contents.

Date:    Sat, 27 Oct 2007 11:39:35 -0400
From:    Robert Citkowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Recovering Outlook Express Folders

Thanks, Mac,
1) I had previously changed location to My Documents (to make it easier
to locate) - will your routine work for that location?
2) Will the routine maintain the old file structure/contents?
3) Can I use this routine to add folders/files from another computer ?

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml