Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Stuart Bowman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 1998 13:50:39 -0500
>        My buddy just developed a problem due to Scandisk. He is not
>very computer literate and Scandisk (the Win95 version) told him he had
>a bad block. So he let it mark the block bad. Now his MS Works software
>won't run saying that it needs wkslang.dll. Could this dll have been in
>the block that he let scandisk mark as bad? Is there any easy way to
>recover it (remember he is not all that computer literate)? He bought
>the computer second-hand and just now found out that he doesn't have the
>disks for works so he can't just copy the dll back. I haven't done this
>type of recovery under Win95. Does Norton utilities still run under
>Win95?

Hi Dale,
  More than likely, the file was in the block that went bad. Normally, when
scandisk finds a bad block, which, by the way, is not all that unusual, it
tries to relocate any files that are in that bad block to a good block.
Sometimes, however, some files have already been corrupted. The only
solution is to reinstall the program.
Also, the Norton Utilities will work on Win95, but make absolutely sure that
it is a Win95 version of Norton. The primary reason is that older versions
of Norton do not support long filenames. ( or DriveSpace, for that matter)

Stuart Bowman