Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Sanborn, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 18:35:19 -0700
Not much help to offer, but maybe some ideas ... ;-}

Is this all the rules that you have?  I'm assuming that the
rules listed are complete.

Are they in this order?

Does changing the order make any difference?

Make a new rule, to be ran last, that will somehow affect
(i.e. move, tag , color, etc) all remaining messages.  If
this new rule works then the previous rules are being ignored
for some reason.

Single click on each item in the rule description box (i.e.
from 'SMEX_GARFIELD_MB') and make sure that they really
pointing to the right items.

L8r Daze
John

BTW The 'where my name is not in the To box' does the same as
'except if my name is in the To or Cc box', so you should be
able to remove it.

> I have not been able to get the Rules Wizard to work
> consistently. It is
> working on one of my rules but not the other
> three. I have
> compared them
> and see no difference.
>
> I used SNAGIT to copy what was on the Rules
> Wizard. Do you
> see what I am
> doing wrong?
>
> This rule works:
>     Apply this rule after the message arrives
>     where my name is not in the To box
>     and from SMEX_GARFIELD_MB
>     and sent to Bauer, Steven J. or SDSMT-Getting
>     Assistance @ SDSMT
>     move it to the SMEX_Garfield_MB folder
>     except if my name is in the To or Cc box
>
> The following rules do not work:
>     Apply this rule after the message arrives
>     where my name is not in the To box
>     and with [ID] in the subject
>     move it to theDatatelSubscriberList folder
>     except if my name is in the To or Cc box
>

>     Apply this rule after the message arrives
>     where my name is not in the To box
>     and with [PCSOFT] in the subject
>     move it to the PCSOFT folder
>     except if my name is in the To or Cc box
>

>     Apply this rule after the message arrives
>     where my name is not in the To box
>     and with [PCBUILD] in the subject
>     move it to the PCBUILD folder
>     except if my name is in the To or Cc box

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html