Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Paul E." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 00:26:39 -0500
Mick
When you cut or copy from e-mail, each line acts as its own paragraph.  One
way to overcome this in Works 4.0a is to got to Edit - Replace (Ctrl + H).
With your cursor in "Find what", click on the paragraph code (a backwards
"P").  If you have the greater than (>) sign in your e-mail you would then
type ">" (no quotes).  (If you don't have ">" at the start of each line
then don't type the ">" sign.  Leave "Replace with" blank. If your e-mail
program does not put spaces after the greater than sign add a space in
"Replace with".  Click on Replace all.  You are done.  The procedure is
similar in Word 6.  Not sure about 7 but I imagine it will be quite
similar.  Of course in Word you could set up a macro to automate this
procedure.

Hope that helps.  If I can be of any further help...

Paul Ecclestone

> I get sent a lot of Email that I keep for various reasons. I copy/paste
the
> emails into 'Word 97' at work and into 'Works 95' at home. When I paste
the
> emails they only span 3/4 across the page and I have to manually change
this
> so the lines of text apan the width of the page. Is there a quick fix in
> Word 97 and Works 95 to sort this?. Any advice will be appreciated.
>
> TIA ... Mick

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>